General terms and conditions of access and use of our website
The owner of this website is Procesos Industriales y Desarrollos Eléctricos, S.L., (hereinafter P&D Automatización) registred at La Forja Street, 8-B, 33211 Gijón, Principality of Asturias, phone: +34985166009 and e-mail address email@example.com.
The use of this web page attributes the condition of User to the one who does it and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User must read these conditions each time they access this web, as they may be modified in the future. Some aspects of this website, due to its nature, may be subject to particular conditions or regulations that may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the User who uses or accesses them.
- Website access and use
Website access and use are free of charge for Users and, generally, do not require prior registration. However, accessing and using certain information and services offered through the website is only possible after prior registration of the User. When the registration is necessary, the User commits to make a diligent use of its user name and password and not to make them available to third parties, as well as to communicate to P&D Automatización, as soon as possible, its loss, theft or any risk of undue access by a third party.
- Use restrictions
When the User accesses this web page, they are expressly authorized to make private reproductions of it on their computer systems, as long as such contents are for their exclusive use and are not subsequently transferred to third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, when using the web, it is expressly forbidden for the User to:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the information contained on the web, unless the User is authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permitted following the limits to those rights.
- Use the information contained in the web for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, to send unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to commercialize such information by any means.
- Delete, elude or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of P&D Automatización, the technical protection devices, the digital fingerprints or any other protection mechanisms existing in the web.
- Disassemble, decompile, alter or delete the databases in which the information of the web is stored.
- Carry out spamming practices or acts when using the web or its information and services for sales or other commercial purposes to several people without their prior request or consent, to send any other unsolicited or previously consented messages to several people, to send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages or to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the web.
- Carry out any use of this web that implies a violation of the law or that is contrary to the moral or public order.
- Carry out any other action that may damage or harm the goods, rights and interests of P&D Automatización or third parties.
Any violation of what is set forth in this section may give rise to the legally established responsibilities, and the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal actions may be exercised, if necessary.
- Intellectual and industrial property
All the information contained in this web, including images, graphic designs or codes in HTML, JAVA, Flash, JAVA Script or Active X language, among others, is subject to intellectual and industrial property rights owned by P&D Automatización. The exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights over such elements in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, correspond to this entity. P&D Automatización does not transfer, totally or partially, faculties nor grants any license or authorization whatsoever to the Users about the elements of this web protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
P&D Automatización guarantees that the contents, including those subject to intellectual property, are not of illicit nature and do not infringe the regulations in force.
- Warranty and liability disclaimers
- Damages of any nature that may derive from the products or services of third parties or entities that are accessible or appear on the website, and in particular from the fact that such products or services of third parties:
- Break the law, the morality or the public order.
- Violate industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Breach of secrecy duties.
- Infringe honor, personal and family privacy and personal image rights, as well as those related to the protection of children and youth.
- Involve acts of unfair competition.
- Involve unlawful advertising.
- Involve the commission of acts constituting a crime or of pornographic nature.
- Are untrue, inaccurate, unreliable or out of date.
- Are defective or delayed.
- P&D Automatización shall only be liable for its own services and for the contents directly originated by it and identified with its copyright. P&D Automatización does not assume any responsibility for:
- Those arising from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the web and services, as well as with respect to failures when accessing the different web pages or those from which the services are provided.
- The damages of any nature that may be due to the information contained in the web page, to which this web may send links. P&D Automatización shall not be liable for:
- The availability, accessibility and operation or continuity of the linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the content existing in the linked sites.
- The maintenance, provision or transmission of the contents existing in the linked sites.
- Damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of viruses in the computer system, electronic documents or files nor by the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the web, causing alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of Users.
- Loss of business or profits and loss of data resulting from accessing or using the web services.
- Damages that may arise from the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the access of users to the web and the use of its information and services.
- Damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of errors when using or accessing the web page, its services or its content or the fact that it is not updated.
- End and suspension of the service
P&D Automatización reserves the right to end or suspend access to the website and to limit or prevent its use at any time.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be ruled by the Spanish Law. P&D Automatización and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of P&D Automatización to solve any controversy that may arise in relation to the application or interpretation of this Legal Notice.
© Copyright 2020 P&D Automatización. Partial or total reproduction is prohibited. All rights reserved.